Things that are not okay: It’s all rainy and gross in Paris right now (it was 45 degrees Fahrenheit/7.2 degrees Celsius today jfc), but it was in the 70s in Barcelona today. :| I’m freezing to death every day because weather.com lied and said it’d be in the 60s all week before i left so OBVIOUSLY I WASN’T PREPARED (I mean, seriously who even expects it to be 45 degrees AT THE END OF MAY) and I can’t really buy more clothes since my bag is already really big…cannot wait to go back to Barcelona and get out of this nasty weather.
Stealth lessons from Captain America, part 1: No matter the universe, Captain Steve Rogers has some things to teach you about running around with a giant American flag stuck to his back. Son.
Tom Hiddleston for Flaunt Magazine
((playing wii sports with gatsby))
just because some cute girl likes the same bizarro rich people crap as you that doesn't make her your soul mate
OMFG I JUST READ THE NEWEST NARUTO CHAPTER AND I’M SCREAMING (….quietly because it’s 11:45 PM in Paris right now lol) WITH MY SISTER RIGHT NOW BECAUSE OUR WISHES HAVE BEEN ANSWERED.
OMFG WE’VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS MOMENT FOR YEARS. NOT EVEN AN EXAGGERATION. SERIOUSLY, Y E A R S
AND OMFG ONE OF THE THINGS I WANTED FOR THE NARUSAKU SHIP HAPPENED AND ALL OF US NARUSAKU FANS WERE ALL LIKE “LOL WOULDN’T IT BE GREAT IF MINATO SAID THIS AND THIS…EXCEPT HE’S NOT SO HAHA WHATEVER”
EXCEPT IT HAPPENED
WHAT IS THIS CHAPTER
Also, in addition to my “I DON’T KNOW WHAT TO DO: football jersey edition” post, I don’t know what to do about this potential internship opportunity that’s popped up because:
- I just got accustomed to the fact that I’m not doing an internship this summer and I’m going to focus on studying for the LSAT ALL SUMMER LONG instead.
- You know, which is good because I haven’t started studying. That practice LSAT to see what score I’d get without studying at all was just that. It doesn’t count. This means I’m screwed. I need to start studying.
- But at the same time, if I have NOTHING to do BUT study for that, will I eventually run out of material? ):?
- Also, I’m kind of antsy about not having an internship because I’ve been doing a summer internship ever since I entered college…but all my previous ones suck and aren’t really related to what I want to do. I totally regret not finding and applying to the internships I want earlier…but then again, I didn’t figure out what I wanted to do for sure until sometime last year.
- So I don’t know if it looks bad if I don’t have one this year especially because I’m going into senior year.
- But then internships don’t really matter for law school admissions, right?
- BUT STILL, WOULDN’T IT LOOK WEIRD IF I JUST DIDN’T HAVE ANYTHING ON THERE FOR THIS SUMMER WHEN I DID INTERNSHIPS THE PAST TWO SUMMERS?
- But also this internship is at this small company and I just applied to them because whatever, I wanted to apply to as many places as possible in hopes of hearing back from one.
- And at first the person said there weren’t any more openings and said I could apply for the fall one except I told her I couldn’t because of my schedule, but thanks for telling me about that option anyway.
- And I thought that was the end of it, but then she emailed me yesterday going all, “As it turns out, we have opened two more spots for our social media team and remembering your resume, I immediately thought of you and we think you’d be a perfect fit! We’d love to have you come in for an interview if you’re still interested.”
- But…I’m in Europe until the first…although I guess I could do a phone/Skype interview.
- But it’s nice and flattering that they thought I’d be a perfect fit…
- BUT IT’S FOR SOCIAL MEDIA AND TBH, THAT’S NOT WHAT I APPLIED FOR AND HONESTLY, I KNOW THAT’S JUST GOING TO BE ME GOING ON FACEBOOK/TWITTER ALL DAY.
- So yeah, easy internship, but…won’t learn anything.
- And it’s at this small company that deals with film/TV/etc. stuff, but they haven’t really done MAJORRRRRR, MAJOR stuff that everyone knows about so I don’t know if I’ll be wasting my time there since I’m not even going to be dealing with that aspect of the company anyway…I’d be dealing with social media aka I’m probably just going to promote their stuff on their social media platforms.
- But at the very least, I’d have an internship if I go for it…?
- I DON’T KNOW WHAT TO DO. GIVE ME ADVICE, YOU GUYS. ):
someone has waited their entire life to put that title to use and if he is not promoted immediately i am calling the l.a. times and complaining
Dragon’s Breath is a very gorgeous type of opal made into many types of jewelry.
it looks magical…i want it.
“cool jeans,” i tell a cute boy
little did he know that i actually talking about his genes because those chromosomes have combined beautifully ay papi